- Only members have access to kids classes.
- Only children physically able to participate in activities allowed. ie. If a child has a broken bone, we must have a written note from that child's doctor indicating he/she can continue to participate. If he/she is unable to participate, he/she may use the Nursery.
- Children may be in the childare for 3 hours
- Children must maintain appropriate behavior while in the childcare area.
- Parents must check in all children under 12 at the nursery.
- Youth who are 12 years of age or older may check themselves in or out at the nursery.
- Parents must remain on the Bel Air Athletic Club premises while children under the age of 12 are participating in the Nursery. Children may be picked up by an adult (16 years of age or older) other than their parents, provided we have a signed note indicating parental permission.
- Children under the age of 12 must be in a staff-supervised activity at all times while in childcare or must be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian over age 16.
No child may be allowed in Childcare or Classes if any of the following are present:
- A deep, throaty cough
- A colored nasal discharge
- Rash of any kind
- If your child is sent home or stays home from school due to illness
Please refrain from bringing your child to classes/childcare until the symptoms are gone. This policy will be enforced in order to operate a healthy environment for all children.
Thank you for your cooperation!